Wednesday, September 16, 2009

VIDEO: JUELZ SANTANA X COMPLEX MAGAZINE


via Complex:
You know what the game’s been missing? Juelz Santana. Aside from an album with his Skull Gang crew and a few appearances on Jim Jones records, the (former?) Dipset rapper has been pretty quiet while he preps his long-awaited third LP Born To Lose, Built To Win (Def Jam still claims it’s coming this year). To catch up with the kid from Harlem, we interviewed and shot him for the “Mantras” column in our August/September issue, where he speaks on breaking up with Cam, gossip bloggers and his keys to success:

PAY ATTENTION TO EVERYTHING.
Don’t be blind to nothing. I learned that from the situation that happened with me and Cam. For me to feel like this is my brother and for us not to come to an agreement, that made me feel like, “Was it always just business?” That’s what made it hurt a little more. But I still wish him the best; I still got genuine love.

No comments:

Post a Comment